The new Straumann® CARES® Scan CS2 scanner is an integral part of Straumann® CARES® Digital Solutions and offers the benefits you need for your dental business – from CAD to CAM.
The Straumann® CARES® Scan CS2 has the ability to scan solid master models, section cuts, and antagonist models. Using advanced 3D laser technology for accuracy and speed, it reduces scanning times to just 30 seconds for single dies, and 3 minutes for master models. The scanner also has a new ‘morphing’ capability, which automatically designs a fully restored tooth with inlays, onlays, veneers, or partial crowns despite the fact that the original morphology of the tooth is missing.
DESIGN EXPERTISE (CAD)
The new Straumann® CARES® Visual 7.0 design software is a complete and comprehensive dental interface, giving you access to a variety of specific services and design solutions.
WHY AN OPEN STANDARD SOFTWARE PLATFORM?
Previously, the co-existence of multiple parallel systems and software has created unnecessary complexity and confusion for dentists and dental laboratories. The open standard software platform helps to overcome the drawbacks of this ‘multi-system’ approach by enabling:
- Improved connectivity between the different systems
- Confidence that systems will remain up-to-date in the future
- Reduced costs without migration from one system to another
MY.STRAUMANN® CARES® DESKTOP
The my.Straumann® CARES® desktop has been designed to navigate throughout the variety of options which Straumann offers its customers. As part of an easy navigation, the my.Straumann® CARES® desktop is built on four main tiles or ‘apps’ that let the technician choose which digital platform to work in.
- Tracking and managing of sent orders
- Access to Straumann information, hotline and technical support in local languages
- Remote monitor assistance for optimal framework design
- Simplified software update function
- Access to the world of dental guided surgery
- Access gate to prosthetic elements of consistently high quality
- Interface to Straumann milling expertise and state-of-the-art production facility for predictable manufacturing outcome
- Flexibility to create open STL files and choose external milling center according to individual needs
- DWOS software modules
Customized shape and emergence profile
Customized Straumann® CARES® Abutments are designed to offer patient-specific emergence profiles and anatomical shape to support optimal soft tissue management.
Control over cement gap
As the cement margin can be ideally placed for each case, customized Straumann® CARES® Abutments help in clearing excess cement.
Optimized path of insertion
Thanks to the flexibility in design of the customized Straumann® CARES® Abutments, angulations can be corrected. This also simplifies the insertion of the final restoration.
High convenience in the restoration procedure
The customized Straumann® CARES® Abutment is designed to provide accuracy together with time and cost efficiency through the whole restorative procedure.
Straumann® CARES® Screw-Retained Bridges & Bars (SRBB)
With Straumann® CARES® CADCAM, Straumann offers the construction and manufacturing of complex superstructures. Straumann® CARES® Screw-retained bridges and bars allow for individual customization regarding function and esthetics.
The excellent properties of all our CADCAM element offerings are designed for high reliability and predictability. Precisely fitting customized parts designed with the Straumann® CARES® Visual software are the basis for the final esthetic restoration.
A broad range of all-ceramic materials for esthetic and efficient restorations
Simplicity for easy handling
- A broad range of all-ceramic materials for esthetic and efficient restorations
- High precision and very thin veneers possible
- Innovative materials for minimal invasive patient treatment
Unique material offering (from coping up to full contour ceramic or temporary restorations) for alternatives to noble casting alloys and high flexibility in patient treatment
- Broad range of applications (up to full arch bridge) designed for high flexibility in patient treatment
- High-stability frameworks designed for reliability and precision
1Application and material availability might differ from country to country 3M™, ESPE™ and Lava™ are trademarks of 3M or 3M ESPE AG. Used under license in Canada. IPS e.max® and IPS Empress® CAD are registered trademarks of Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Liechtenstein. VITABLOCS® is a registered trademark of VITA Zahnfabrik H. Rauter GmbH & Co. KG, Germany. * For validated workflow only. Precision is understood as the match of restoration with design data provided by the dental technician.